Revamp my Ty Lee rp, yay or nay?
"A woman can preach, a woman can work, a woman can fight. A woman can build, can rule, can conquer, can destroy, just as much as a man can."
Happy International Women’s Day!
I WONT LET ANYONE DISRESPECT KATARA IN FRONT OF ME
And like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the avatar begins anew.
It’s come to my understanding that there is a definite hierarchy in tumblr RPing, and there really shouldn’t be! It really upsets me to see so many people feeling poorly of themselves because people just don’t take the time to notice them or their wonderful blogs!
THINGS YOU SHOULD REMEMBER WHEN RPING:
- Everyone has different writing styles.
- People have different opinions and perspectives on certain things.
- Nobody will see a character the same as you do.
- Just because someone is RPing a side character doesn’t mean they don’t deserve the love and affection many popular RPers receive.
- There are some unique and well thought out OCs out there.
- People are allowed to express their feelings if they are upset or happy!
- If someone is proud of themselves and/or their writing, don’t get upset with them. Be happy for them! It’s really hard to gain that confidence. ╲(｡◕‿◕｡)╱
- If someone is feeling down about their portrayal and writing, remind them that there is always room for improvement— as well, chances are, they probably do a wonderful job at playing their chosen character.
- Remind yourself that just because someone else plays the same character as you do, that doesn’t mean your portrayal is worse or better!
- Know that there will always be at least one person that loves and cares about you and your blog!
- YOU ARE DOING THE BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO, AND IT IS APPRECIATED! ❤(◕‿◕✿)
"I'll be the first to see you when you wake up!"